The success of NPL is formed from the successful delivery of services to our customers over the past five decades. The items below are a small sample of the wide variety of services and the scope of expertise that NPL provides.
AND COMMUNITIES FOR THE BETTER.
Gas Transmission – 24” Stateline to Highland Junction, Indiana
NPL offers a full line of transmission infrastructure services based on safety, quality, reliability and customer satisfaction. In this project, NPL will complete
– 3.5 miles of 24” steel high pressure gas main line
– Installation of 3 transmission stations and the demolition of one existing station
– 3 HDD bore shots under rail roads, a river and a stream; total length of 3000’
– Hydrostatical testing of all the main line
– 100% restoration
From pre to post-construction NPL offers a full line of distribution infrastructure services based on safety, quality, sustainability and customer satisfaction.
– ½”– 24” Polyethylene
– 2” – 12” Steel
– Main & Service Replacement/Relocation Projects
– Meter Relocations
– Main & Service New Business Installations
– Regulator Stations (Fabrication & Installation)
– Tie-Ins, 1 ¼” – 12” PE & Steel
– Stop Offs, up to 24” Steel
Safety is NPL’s #1 value for employees, customers and the public. Because underground sewers are oftentimes not mapped or located, NPL has taken the industry lead in providing pre and post-construction sewer televising to ensure that our pipeline installations are not in conflict with municipal sewer systems. In addition to locating sewers, NPL offers service pullback camera services in areas likely to have private unmapped utilities. These services are tailored to meet each of our customer’s requirements.
– Mainline Sewer Camera Televising with Depth Locating
– Lateral Sewer Camera Televising with Depth Locating
– Downspout and Catch Basin Camera Depth Locating
– Service Pullback Camera for small diameter HDD applications
– Customer Scheduling Services
– Record Retention Services
Compressor Station – Ancona, IL
NPL is installing one Solar Mars 90 compressor package on the south side of the existing plant fence on ten acres in Ancona, IL. The fence line was extended to expand the plant footprint to accommodate a new pre-fabricated steel compressor building that will contain the turbine compressor unit, overhead crane, local operator room, mechanical room and motor control center. The masonry construction inside the compressor building supports a mezzanine level for storage and for an instrument air compressor receiver. A filter separator, gas after-cooler, high pressure fuel gas conditioning skid, instrument air system, blowdown silencer and other ancillary equipment were also installed. The 24” suction and discharge header from the unit is connected to the existing plant header system at two locations.